Medicine Wheel Teachings
A Journey of Transformation and Self-Healing
5 full days, throughout Fall 2016. Location: 5145 Decarie, Montreal, Quebec
You are invited on a journey of transformation and self-healing using the Medicine Wheel as a sacred container, and your Higher Self as your teacher and guide. In this workshop you will be given the tools to become more self-responsible in creating a more vital and meaningful life in alignment with your Soul’s purpose.
This program is 5 full days and spans 6 months beginning Saturday, Oct. 24th. The cost is $500. There is an early bird discount of $50 if you register by Oct 10th. Payment in full is requested at the beginning of the course unless other arrangements are made. A deposit of $100 is requested at registration. There is a $50 cancellation fee.
Classes begin at 9:00 A.M. and end at 6:00 P.M. Some evening ceremonies will be held throughout the course. Please register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 481 5674, or Adriana at 514 482 2613,email@example.com.
Some of the areas we will cover:
- connecting with your ‘‘higher self’ to ‘re-member’ your soul’s purpose;
- journeying to find your power animal;
- using the mediation technique of Ho ‘O Pono Pono for self-forgiveness and forgiveness of others;
- using the talking stick for more effective communication;
- hands-on healing techniques to align with the directions of the medicine wheel
- healing energetic cords that keep you stuck in negative energetic patterns;
- sharing in group ceremony to support deeper transformation;
- visioning the next steps in your journey so you can manifest your full potential.
Guided by Adriana Engert and Liddy Flewwelling
Adriana is a body-oriented therapist specializing in the connections between spirit and body. Her practice of Thai Yoga Massage, Reflexology and Energetic Shamanic Healing spans 14 years and involves psychotherapeutic explorations related to the body’s restrictions. Adriana excels in working with self-motivated clients seeking to explore options for transformation. Her website is www.thewholebodyworks.com.
Liddy has had a holistic healing practice in Montreal for 30 years and taught Energetic Healing at Institute NHC for 17 years. Her primary work, Plant Spirit Healing, uses the healing power of plants to bring people into greater alignment with their own true nature. Liddy also guides Vision Quests and Sweat Lodge Ceremonies. She is currently completing training in Shamanic Coaching at the Institute of Shamanic Medicine. Her website is www.liddyflewwelling.com.
(Eagle Woman art work by Susan Seddon Boulet)